Friday, August 13, 2010

Lurkers?

I'm just curious...who is actually reading my blog? I would like you to identify yourself. :)
When I made my blog public, I made the decision to not add any photos. Anyone who I am comfortable viewing my photos is a friend on FB. There are too many people from my past that I don't want in my business. If they do find my blog, at least there aren't photos. I'm not a good writer, and don't have many interesting things to write about. It still feels good to type it all out, even if nobody reads it!

3 comments:

  1. I read it :) you can make it private and just invite who you want ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be it a tad late, I read it :) I've really been slacking on my blog, and in slacking I end up not reading anyone else's, either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog I think you and your family are WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete