Tuesday, August 24, 2010

With the warm weather that we have had, I have found it hard to resist ice cream. I find it particularly hard to resist Cold Stone & Dairy Queen. Looking up the calorie content makes it a lot easier! I thought I would share some of my findings. Thank goodness for the new mini-blizzard! I can indulge and not feel as guilty! I am only including my favorites:

Dairy Queen:

Oreo Brownie Earthquake Blizzard
mini-430 calories
small-660 calories
medium-880 calories

Cookie Dough Blizzard
mini-420 calories
small-710 calories
medium-1020 calories

Butterfinger Blizzard
mini-340 calories
small-470 calories
medium-740 calories

Reeces PB Cup Blizzard
mini-370 calories
small-530 calories
medium-760 calories

Oreo Blizzard
mini-350 calories
small-550 calories
medium-680 calories

Cold Stone:

French Vanilla Ice Cream with Brownie, Fudge & Caramel
Small-688 calories
Medium-891 calories

I have to stop right there. I like Cold Stone too much. It's a good thing their location is really inconvenient and we don't go there very often!
I feel as though I should keep going...Just so fast food totally grosses you out...if it doesn't already.

Mcdonalds:

A Big Mac Value Meal (with diet or no soda)
920 Calories
OR
Cheeseburger Kids' Meal (with diet or no soda)
531 Calories

Chicken Nugget Value Meal with BBQ sauce (with diet or no soda)
890-Calories
6-Piece Chicken Nugget Kids' Meal with BBQ sauce (with diet or no soda)
557-Calories
(deduct 50 calories if you don't use sauce)

Do you want Coke?
Small Coke:155 calories
Medium Coke: 203 calories
Large Coke: 310 calories

How about the "healthier" items?

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
420 calories
"real fruit" smoothies
278 calories

Ok, I'm done. I can't take anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, yeah, was that really necessary to post all of that depressing information? :)

    ReplyDelete