You get back on, right? I fell off a week ago. (The healthy horse) To make myself feel better, I have a list of reasons why:
-August 6th: We went to Great Falls, and went to the Fair, and I HAD to eat at Taco Treat!
-Steven & Jess's wedding was on August 7th, and things were just crazy busy...with lots of good food involved!
-We had a family birthday party for Ethan on August 8th. We had to eat cake with him!
-August 10th: Ethan came down with a stomach bug at daycare. I went into worry & stress mode and ate whatever. We had pizza, and ice cream that night. (Daniel & I did...the poor sickie got crackers and Popsicles.)
The good news is, I haven't missed working out! I'm still sitting at my 20 lbs lost. It is time for me to get going again! Even though I haven't gained, I still feel blah. I just feel so much better when I eat better!
Even better news: The bug Ethan had was very short-lived! Thank goodness!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way to go! do you go running or to a gym? if you run I want to come too!
ReplyDelete