Thursday, August 12, 2010
So Blessed!
I probably sound like a broken record, but I really do have the best husband ever. Ethan fell ill on Tuesday, which made me a nervous wreck. Not only is he the best husband, but he is the best Father ever. I am also grateful for a mother in law who will drop what she is doing to come rescue us when Ethan or I am sick. Did I mention she lives 3 hours away? She stayed with him the 1st day, and Daniel took time off to stay with him today. Why did I not stay home? As you may have read in a previous entry, work is crazy until September. I have not been getting my normal Wednesday off because there is 1-2 people on vacation at a time. I have not been a happy camper! It makes me extra grateful that I have a husband who is able & willing to take time off to care for our son. Not all dad's would do that. He really pulls his weight when it comes to parenting. I don't do anymore than he does. He's the best. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment