He is just sooo cute, and is always there to lift us up when we need it. He can make us laugh when we want to cry. He is learning sooooo much everyday. We had Daniel's sister Dawn and her awesome family here over memorial day and of course had loads of fun. The day they were getting ready to leave, Ryan (My autistic, OCD nephew that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. He is cooler than anyone I know.)was in the bathroom for the 100th time. So, Dawn was yelling at him to get out, and started counting sternly, "ONE...TWO......" and then we hear Ethan..TREE!!" It was so funny, but yet I was so proud. My heart melted a little!
After Ryan gets out of the bathroom: Dawn says, "Ryan, how many rolls of toilet paper have you used today?" Ryan: "THREE!" (It was only like 2 or 3:00 also:)
I love them!
I am currently trying to teach Ethan that he is going to be two. Just when I thought he got it, it went something like this:
Me: "Ethan, how old are you going to be?" Ethan: "TWO...(pause)...TREE"
At least he can count...a little bit.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment