I don't want my long rant about the last 30 days to make it seem like I am not grateful for what we DO have. I guess it was just a lot for me to deal with in 30 days with my already raging emotions.
Just wanted to clarify...so I didn't seem like a big whiner:
I do realize there are many single and stay at home Mom's who are the sole or mostly sole care giver for their kids. I think you don't get enough credit! It is hard work. That is not how things roll with us. I would love to stay at home and have time to do everything. Unfortunately...I work. 40 hours a week. And trying to be a good Mom, cook, housekeeper and wife is REALLY hard. Thankfully, I have an awesome partner who helps me with almost everything. When he went down, everything kind of crashed there for a few days.
Although extra expenses and missed work is not ideal, I am still grateful that we have jobs. (Especially Daniel!!)
I am overly joyed that we are given the chance to be parents again. Although, I do wish Ethan was as well. He will admit there is a baby in there, but it is not his baby sister. There is no point in arguing with a 2 yr old.
I am grateful for all of our overall good health. Especially for Ethan's overall good health, and that he is a normal, happy, adorable, funny 2 yr old. Other than his enormous tonsils and addiction to chocolate. I don't know how he got bad tonsils, but I do know where he got the severe addiction to chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment